- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The focus of Financial Analyst is to evaluate and analyze a company’s financial situation, project budget control as well as prepare recommendations and report to management.
- Provide monthly reports and analysis of the business including variance to budget analysis relating to both financial and operational metrics;
- Coordinate closely with various departments to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Work with company executives to develop annual budgets and ongoing forecasts based on key assumptions and variables within the business;
- Improve financial performance by analyzing financial data, monitoring variance, identifying trend, and recommending actions to management;
- Partner with key executives to thoroughly understand their business and provide financial support that will facilitate both tactical and strategic decision making;
- Help prepare presentation for internal and external meeting;
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools; and
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by Finance Manager.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related fields;
- Experience in data analysis and financial planning; new grads are welcome
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial calculations;
- Strong analytical skill (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data);
- Experience in hotel industry would be advantageous;
- A polite and tactful communication style;
- Highly flexible and be able to work under pressure;
- Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills;
- Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to self-manage; and
- Proficiency in English.