Mini Bar Attendant
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To ensure that room service is always delivered in line with the best Anantara service standards.
- To interact with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel.
- To be a sales ambassador for the hotel, generating and following up on potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. This may include F&B upselling, or the promotion of other services offered by the hotel.
- To fully participate in departmental training to improve personal skills and hotel service levels.
- To ensure that guest orders are delivered on time, that tray setups are done accordingly to the order, and that orders are thoroughly checked before being delivered to guestrooms.
- To ensure that tray clearance is done quickly, and that corridors are constantly checked and cleared of empty trays and trolleys.
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations
• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
• English speaking