Executive Chef (Thai Nationality only)
- Khon Kaen, Mueang Khon Kaen District, Khon Kaen 40000, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani Khon Kaen Hotel & Convention Centre
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, Avani Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
As Executive Chef you will be responsible for leading the overall kitchen operations of the hotel. You will train and manage kitchen team members, supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities, estimate food consumption and purchase of food, select and develop recipes. Further you would need to standardize production of dishes to ensure consistent quality, establish presentation, technique and quality standards, plan and price menus, ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance, and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen. You may be required to cook certain dishes for special occasions and will oversee special catering events. The Executive Chef is directly responsible for hiring, people development and performance reviews of the kitchen team and will report to the General Manager. Additionally the Executive Chef will be responsible for driving revenue and ensuring the profitable kitchen operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related Culinary degree.
• Minimum of 5 years of industry and culinary management experience.
• Previous experience controlling food and labor costs.
• Previous experience with demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing development.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.