Financial Services Officer (Chinese Nationality)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
To serve as the key contact point for our customers, providing customer service and financial assistance to customers. The role forms part of the Consumer Finance department, ensuring sales contracts are processed and payments collected in an accurate and timely manner.
- Professionally handle all customer concerns or complaints with satisfactory resolution.
- Maintain required levels of phone activity, contact percentages and KPI provided by financial management.
- Initiate follow-up on all accounts in order to ensure payment plans are fulfilled.
- Follow up on any installments which are not received and take all measures to ensure the recovery of any overdue amounts.
- Negotiate payment plans and analyze the situation to determine best course of action following business practice and policies.
- Communicate in a timely manner with colleagues in Contract Processing, Sales and Club Operations as appropriate in relation to any problems arising in relation to specific installment accounts.
- Bachelor degree (desirable).
- Previous work experience in a timeshare environment, hotel customer service/hospitality and related call centre strongly preferred.
- Well organised, high level of attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with other departments
- Excellent Chinese and English written and verbal skills. Other languages an advantage
- Strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others (essential)