Duty Manager (Thai Nationality)
- Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You are a strong and experienced hotel ambassador who excels at maximizing the experience and satisfaction of the hotel guests. You will be responsible for taking care of our guests and our team members by coordinating all operations of the hotel. You will ensure that all team members are up to date with the current knowledge of all the hotel products and services including room types, rates, facilities, food and beverage outlets, spa and health club. You will monitor all arrivals, ensuring all guest requests are carried out smoothly and that all reservations are dealt with as efficiently as possible.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in Front Office
• Strong communication skills
• Familiar with Front Office Systems
• Fluent in English both verbal and written