- Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Company Location: FCC Angkor Managed by Avani
FCC Angkor, managed by Avani reopened its doors in June 2019. Since 2003, FCC Angkor has been a landmark destination attracting many travellers to Cambodia. The hotel offers 80 modern rooms, two salt water pools, a spa and fitness centre, meeting room, The Mansion Restaurant and Scribe Bar.
Responsible for ensuring the effective management of all the financial matters of the hotel, working closely with other departments in matters affecting the financial operations of the property. To interact as required with suppliers and other business partners outside the hotel such as lawyers, insurance companies, tax consultants, auditors, commercial and government banks.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 year experience in overall supervision of accounting functions in the capacity of Chief Accountant or Financial Manager.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills and strong result oriented
- Strong in inter-personality skill
- Proficiency in English communication