- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be working closely with Purchasing Manager to ensure that purchasing system is effective and all supplies, equipment, and relevant services are purchased while maintaining high quality standards and cost effectiveness. Start from responsible for process a payment of all projects as agreed issue purchasing order for all reimbursement and all contract fees process budget set up in Oracle with the accounting team conduct a payment forecast of all projects and lastly you would be responsible for sourcing the supplier data.
- Minimum 2-3 years of project and construction purchasing experience in the UAE
- UAE Driving Licence
- Working knowledge in project scheduling, purchasing, shipping Incoterms and processes.
- Good team player with integrity, interpersonal, organization and time management skills.
- Work well under pressure and able to work independently.
- Good in writing, documentation, coordination and analytical skills.