Assistant Chief Engineer
- Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a member of the Engineering department, this role is responsible for ensuring that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the shopping mall are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 year experience in Engineering Department Management
- Strong result oriented, people management, and leadership skills
- Strong in English, communication skill, and computer literate
- Strong in analytical, problem solving skills, and execution of work