Director of Marketing Communications
- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
This role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for the hotel and encouraging customer preference for the hotel by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. You will work closely with the hotel teams and the Corporate PR team to achieve international and regional PR exposure, manage media relations and build loyalty amongst top tier media on behalf of the hotel and the brand, with the objective of keeping the hotel and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing Communication, Marketing or any related field.
- At least 8 years experiences in PR & Marketing Communication.
- 5 years experiences in a management position.
- Proficient in writing and editing proposals and publications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.