- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Riverside Bangkok connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be assisting the Marketing Communications Manager in all marketing matters, develop marketing plans and strategies and maintain relationships with media bodies, society, opinion leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure that the brand is moving to the desired directions. The overall objective is to position the hotel properly in order to achieve the marketing objectives, to match the business strategy and to represent our hotel and brand to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our team members with respect and work hard to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing field
- Some experience in marketing fields or internship from hotel and resort
- Connection with media, marketing agencies and/or event organizers would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Good proficiency in English with good personality. Flexible and positive attitude
- Computer acquirements in MS Office, Photoshop etc