- Kalutara, Sri Lanka
- Company Location: Anantara Kalutara Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will assist in the effective operation of the reservations department, to meet the business goals of the hotel according to instructions given by the Cluster Reservation Manager. Further to this, you will manage incoming reservation requests in order to avoid a backlog of reservations. You need to ensure daily trace reports/follow-up systems are handled effectively and you will maintain office administrative procedures within the department that will safeguard and detect double bookings, non guaranteed bookings, filing errors and other inaccuracies.
- College degree in hotel management.
- Four years experience in hotel reservation and rooms division.
- Familiar with the hotel operations available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local market, local competitors and events of the destination.