- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by supporting the successful delivery of all banquets and other events on behalf of the hotel.Your key duties and responsibilities are supporting the overall management of the Banquets and Events hosted by the resort, ensuring the function rooms are set and ready for the function and service is delivered in line with the brand service standards, ensuring the host/organizer is greeted and briefed and that any last minute changes and requests are efficiently handled to maximum satisfaction of the host and guests.To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. To work closely with Sales colleagues in respect of requests for inspection, or care of walk-in potential clients.
• College Diploma in Hotel/Event Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant leadership role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills