- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
· To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
· Develop a complete knowledge of menus
· Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
· To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
· Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
· Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
· Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
• High School diploma
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations
• Passion for excellent service
• Excellent team player
• English speaking