- Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
• Carry out instructions from the Director of Engineering as appropriate.
• Contribute ideas to finding solutions to daily project related problems and action as appropriate.
• Update project schedules on a monthly basis
• Assist the DOE in the preparation of BOQ’s for small and major resort projects.
• Daily site supervision of all projects.
• Ensure project costs are maintained according to approved Capex budget.
• To assist the DOE in the preparation of material lists for all Projects.
• Maintain communication with the Engineering storekeeper to ensure project material requirements are fulfilled.
• Follow up with purchasing department for pending urgent orders from both local and international suppliers.
• Assist the DOE to maintain communication with Structural/MEP consultants for necessary government approvals.
• Preparation of architectural drawings for small resort projects as requested by the DOE.
• Ensure the Engineering office is clean and always in a good hygienic standard.
• Assist the Director of Engineering in preparing project schedules and supporting documentation on his/her guidance.
• Assist the Director of Engineering in preparing Capex and supporting documentation on his/her guidance for resort projects.
• Weekly inspection of project areas with the DOE to ensure they are clean, tidy and in a safe working condition for project team members.
• Ensure any disputes which may arise within the department are reported to the Director of Engineering or Asst. Chief Engineer, so that the issue is dealt with in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar post in hotel industry
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Has strong decision making abilities and able to work in long hours
Qualified candidate selected for this position will be offered a competitive package and will be working in the remote resort island