Cluster Director of Revenue Management
- Surat Thani, Mueang Surat Thani District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Director of Revenue you will set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre-determined seasonality. You will further support and provide guidance for pricing in F&B, Spa and Other Revenue generating departments. Further you will actively participate in the production of the hotel’s annual budget for all revenue streams and assist in the creation, update and evaluation of the hotel sales and marketing plan. You will be responsible for ensuring available technology (PMS & RMS) is fully utilized and understood according to the property specific business mix and requirements and to ensure optimal use. You will then measure performance on all distribution channels, to ensure that fair market share is well achieved. Key areas of responsibility include:
- To prepare weekly accurate 3 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To prepare monthly accurate rolling 12 months forecast for hotel rooms revenue by Market Segment.
- To set and effectively communicate the hotel pricing strategy by market segment with reference to market intelligence, buying patterns and pre determined seasonality, while supporting the other revenue departments for their pricing.
- To prepare and chair a weekly Revenue Meeting. Collate and distribute meeting minutes of notes on forecast and strategy changes, including weekly action plan.
- Set monthly targets of upselling revenue for front office and reservations department.
- To provide innovate solutions and ideas for maximising the hotels total revenue management capablities.
• Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
• 3 years holding Revenue Manager position at comparible hotel.
• Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology (PMS & RMS) and all distributionchannels.
• Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.
Reporting into Hotel General Manager
Key Competencies Required; Coaching & Developing Others, Facilitating Change, Aligning Strategies into Results, Innovation, Problem Analysis and Decision Making.