- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara is a crescent of golden beach and over water villas just off the coast of downtown Doha. Accessible by private catamaran, escape for family adventures, ocean thrills or serene spa bliss.
Enjoy an alcohol-free atmosphere with the little ones as you surf, dive, golf, bowl or cinema. Race across lagoon waters with a host of motorised water sports. Unwind in the Middle East’s only wellness centre in a resort setting, spread across lush botanical gardens.
- Develop and implement training programs
- Conduct New Hire Orientation and training for new team members
- Work closely with Assistant Training Manager to drive service quality and consistency initiatives throughout property, ensuring guest satisfaction scores are maintained and improved
- Support Assistant Training Manager to conduct Skill Application Assessment after training programs
- Manage training record and filing system and other regards employee database
- Support Assistant Training Manager in the implementation of performance appraisal system
- Development of annual learning & development plan and calendar
- Active involvement and support in other areas of the Human Resources department
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Minimum 1 years of experience in Training functions
• Previous leadership experience in a luxury hotel
• Good interpersonal and communication skill
• Communication and team-working skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Negotiation skills and ability to influence others
• Advanced knowledge of computers including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, ability to learn software applications