- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of Yoga principles, have excellent communication skills, strong writing skills, and be a driven, reliable team player. Also, to provide excellent customer service whilst performing Yoga and Fitness instruction as assigned by the Spa Manager / Recreation Manager. The general responsibilities of the classes should include the philosophy of Yoga, demonstration and teaching of asanas, pranayama, mudras, bandha and meditation practice and benefits in addition to keeping all work areas and equipment clean and organized.
You would be expected to plan lessons, instruct all abilities from beginners through to experienced users, and be able to adapt your knowledge to suit individual clients who might be using Yoga sessions or Fitness sessions as a respite from their various ailments.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role in a five star luxury Hotel / Resort
- Formal training and certificates in Yoga & Fitness
- Able to communicate in English - verbal and written
- Willingness to work hours as per guest needs
- Confident to communicate and sell Yoga and Fitness to Guests.
- Support team as Therapist and receptionist when needed.
- Well groomed, charismatic, & able to mingle with Guests
- Enthusiasm, Good Team player
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and public holiday
- Knowledge of computer systems an advantage
- Training and work experience in spa treatments will be an added advantage