- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements,
- Assisting with customers' queries.
- Must have 2 - 3 years operating experience in a similar capacity, preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US at Nature's Playground”