Social Media Optimisation & Advertising Intern
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
- Effectively use analytical tools and demographic information to drive social media strategies and SMO strategies to drive performance and revenue to our brand websites.
- Align digital strategies with both PR, Marketing and ecommerce business units to maximize the usage of social networks.
- Assist the social media team in the delivery of web traffic through multi-faceted digital strategies focusing in the creation of new traffic sources, back links and C-Links that growth our quality score.
- Maintain and update the social media content, coordinating with stakeholders across MH to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company’s products and services
- Plan and drive the social media tools in use on the company’s sites, as well as assisting in the social product roadmap planning.
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery in all areas of digital/social media.
- Drive the social media culture with our hotel by the creation and updating of policies and training across all brands.
- Execute social media campaigns for the brand while ensuring that a consistent marketing message is delivered to the market to grow
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends and new possible applications that need to be integrated with in the CMS and our CRM program
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Analyse existing and potential social media activities and identify and interpret new social media trends for the different geolocation market (China, Russia, Japan, Thailand etc..)
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and fantastic interpersonal skills
- Good communications and writing kills
- Some project management or organizational skills
- Understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr, Weibo, WeChat etc.)
- Understanding of the linkage between social media the impact to the business
- Some knowhow of blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level, and build and maintain relationships
- Some technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Analytical skills and research skills