Assistant Chief Engineer - Indonesian citizen
- Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Company Location: Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will assist the Chief Engineer in managing the Engineering department, ensuring the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
- Young and energetic Indonesian citizen
- College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 2 years operating experience in a similar capacity.
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
- Familiar with the local government requirements and regulations.
- Passion for leadership.