- Mauritius, Grand Port District, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
Founded in 2019, Anantara Le Chaland is a tranquil oceanfront living across164 rooms, suites and 8 private pool villas, each with its own balcony or terrace. Azure Indian Ocean waters and powdery white sands await at Anantara Mauritius in Blue Bay, Marine Park, Mauritius the most beautiful retreat.
As IT Manager, the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera) will be your main responsibility. You will need to ensure that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
• Graduate from work-related School/University
• Preferable prerequisite is four years experience in hotel business.
• Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.
• Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.