- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara Riverside Bangkok connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort is seeking a creative and data-driven Public Relations Manager to join our team. This role is an exciting opportunity to support Anantara hotel's communications efforts and to drive awareness and promotion of the Anantara's profile through writing and media relations. This role will report to the Director of Marketing Communications.
- Develop and execute an overarching communications strategy for target hotels.
- Establish and manage an annual budget (if required) to ensure brand awareness in the international market.
- Liaise with and brief international PR agencies on new developments and newsworthy stories at resorts.
- Development/execute promotional campaigns as required (awareness, teaser campaigns) to develop awareness for the resorts.
- Write interesting and effective press releases and prepare information for media kits.
- Distribute press releases to selected media or relevant media database
- Pitch interesting or newsworthy stories to relevant media.
- Develop and maintain the properties’ promotional image and identity.
- Manage special events such as sponsorship, launch parties introducing new properties, or other activities the firm supports in order to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with media.
- Maintain strong presence in social media
- Maintain accurate analysis and tracking on PR campaigns performance, business results and associated action planning
- Host media onsite during media visits
- Cross sell / pitch relevant other resorts during media visits and communications.
- Assist with the development and execution of corporate PR campaigns
- Support the Corporate PR team as per business requirements.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- A team player - positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude, be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships and deadlines at the same time.
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- Strong relationships with national media outlets with flexible manner