- Hua Hin, Hua Hin District, Prachuap Khiri Khan 77110, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Hua Hin Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
• Supporting the marketing team with any Graphic Design requirements.
• Designing all the company’s graphics including all sales and marketing materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials.
• Working alongside marketing and product teams to develop Point Of Sales Materials, packaging and adverts.
• Managing and maintaining a content database of all online and offline marketing materials and content.
• Managing artwork to ensure that brand guidelines are adhered to throughout the company’s materials.
• Liaising with suppliers regarding production of materials ensuring these are taking into consideration with internal deadlines.
• Taking down design briefs and translating these into creative but practical branded materials.
• Making design decisions based on analytical data and user testing results
• Proven graphic designing experience
• Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
• Experience using graphic design software packages such as In Design, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Highly proficient in all design aspects
• Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines