Senior Financial Analyst
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The focus of Senior Financial Analyst is to evaluate and analyze a company’s financial situation, project budget control, prepare Marketing and Sales analysis as well as prepare recommendations and report to management. In addition, Senior Financial Analyst will need to be able to manage small team and limited resources, communicate with other team leaders, etc. to achieve the assignment within agreed timeframe.
- Support Finance Manager for extracting and analyzing financial data from various sources and ensure overall accuracy of reporting analytics and database management;
- Works closely with various departments to collect data that will support analysis;
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs to illustrate financial information for management;
- Provide analysis on impact of company’s marketing expenses of each marketing channel for Management future decision;
- Assist in project cost controls and prepare cost report to management;
- Be a business supporter by providing supportive financial analysis to help business decision making process;
- Support HR department in complex calculation of commission and incentive for specific roles in the organization;
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential;
- Prepare investment proposal and sensitivity analysis for all M&A projects under AVC group;
- Ensures reporting timelines are followed and managed effectively; and
- Performs regular ad hoc analysis as requested by Finance Director.
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related fields;
• At least two years experience in data analysis and financial planning;
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles and financial calculations;
• Strong analytical skill (Ability to read, interpret and communicate detailed quantitative data);
• Experience in Real Estate Development would be advantageous;
• A polite and tactful communication style;
• Highly flexible and be able to work under pressure;
• Strong communication and Interpersonal Skills;
• Strong time-management, organizational skills and ability to self-manage; and
• Proficiency in English.