- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the hotel to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction by taking reservations (phone and email), greeting guests and accopamy them to thier table and monitor the table rotation.
· To work as a team with colleagues, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· To perform every guest interaction in a friendly and welcoming manner
· To maintain professional telephone etiquette and a perfect understanding of reservation’s policies and procedures.
· To be completely familiar with the services offered in the restaurant and throughout the hotel.
· To greet and seat guests in the restaurant in a warm and friendly manner, and set the tone of welcoming hospitality that will continue during the entire guest experience.
· To ensure that the front or the restaurant is always covered, and that the entrance to the restaurant is as welcoming and attractive as possible.
· To check each table to ensure that it is clean, and fully set up before any guests are seated at the table.
· To check with guests to get feedback on the quality of their experience. Share any problems that arise with outlet managers, but try to take care of the problem at once.
· Pitch in and help in service whenever the need arises
· Work with the Cashier and relieve Cashiers on break
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills
• Excellent English skills