- Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- Company Location: Anantara Desaru Coast Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will responsible for the store inventory and to complete activities on par stock maintenance schedule, re-ordering and restock as specified in hotel plans, to clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly and look after all the items supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain updated in out records and ensure the store is well locked after finishing the shift. We also want you to actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- One year operating experience in a store related or Finance department.
- Good civil or storekeeping knowledge