In Room Dining - Order Taker
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· Responsible on answering the phone within 3 rings.
· Responsible for receiving food and beverage orders from the guest and relaying these orders to the service attendants.
· Responsible for handling the cashiering duties and responsibilities in room service.
· Responsible for requesting and maintaining the par stock for guest supplies and office supplies in room service area.
· Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the desk, telephone set and cash register area.
· Capable of operating all the equipment in room service area.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor, which leads to guest satisfaction.
· To ensure that room service is always delivered in line with the best Anantara service standards.
· To interact with guests to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel.
· To be a sales ambassador for the hotel, generating and following up on potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. This may include F&B upselling, or the promotion of other services offered by the hotel.
· To fully participate in departmental training to improve personal skills and hotel service levels.
· To ensure that guest orders are delivered on time, that tray setups are done accordingly to the order, and that orders are thoroughly checked before being delivered to guestrooms.
· To ensure that tray clearance is done quickly, and that corridors are constantly checked and cleared of empty trays and trolleys.
• Good understanding of POS & Opera
• Good communication skills
• Good English - both written and spoken