Assistant Recreation Manager
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by planning and implementation of all Recreation activities offered by the hotel.
- Oversee the smooth running of the Recreation department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction.
- Create new, unique and interesting recreation activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. To continually be positioning the sports and leisure offering as a differentiate and a point of competitive advantage for the hotel.
- Minimum requirement of three (3) years experience in recreation in a management capacity in a resort.
- Thorough knowledge of equipment, facilities, and programs required in a comprehensive recreation program.
- Excellent comprehension skills
- Leadership Skills
Work with an award winning team
Development opportunites with a growing company
Competitive compensation and benefits package