- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To deliver a quality and fun tennis coaching programme to both adults and children guests of all abilities. Provide a tennis programme which caters for all adult and children guests, incorporating group coaching, free play, social tennis, and private lessons. Promote the tennis programme and actively aim to increase participation. Work as part of a team to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all guests using the tennis equipment each day.
- Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) Coach qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of coaching both adults and children of varying ability.
- Previous customer service relevant experience in the field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English, foreign languages an advantage.
- Excellent comprehension skills.
Work with an award winning team
Development opportunites with a growing company
Competitive compensation and benefits package