Director of Finance (Minor Education)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Regional Office - Asia
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 600 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Elewana, NH Hotels, NH Collection, nhow Hotels, Oaks, Tivoli, and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
Minor Education is our new business unit that will establish Asian Institute of Hospitality Management in academic association with Les Roches Global Hospitality Education. Set to launch in September 2020, with campuses in Bangkok and Chonburi in Thailand, the institute is poised to become the leading hospitality education facility in Southeast Asia and will offer certificates, diplomas and bachelor degrees in hospitality management in academic association with Les Roches.
The Finance Director is responsible for ensuring that all the financial affairs of the business are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. Ensure a constant awareness of the division’s financial position, monitoring risks, and acting to prevent problems. Thinking strategically how to most effectively grow to meet targets. Responsible for general ledger preparation, cost accounting, asset accounting, CAPEX management, financial reporting, year end audit preparation, budgeting and forecasting activities, analyzing data to support management and managing the team to work properly, timely and accurately.
- Master Degree in Accounting and Financial Management
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and finance
- Solid knowledge of spoken and written English; strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make decisions and present your point of view
- Self-motivated, a strong team player and able to work under pressure in an entrepreneurial, startup
- In-depth strategic and analytical skills
You may review the full job description here.