Sports and Recreation Supervisor
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will oversee the smooth running of the Sports & Recreations department on a day to day basis to achieve the highest possible levels of guest satisfaction. You will create new, unique and interesting recreation activities that draw upon the best cultural, sporting or other offerings of the area in which the hotel is located. You will be positioning the sports and leisure offering as a differentiator and a point of competitive advantage for the hotel.
- Bachelors Degree in Sports Science or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience on a similar role with a 5 star hotel
- Physically fit
- Very good organization and leadership skills
- Service oriented