- Thành Phố Quy Nhơn, Bình Định, Vietnam
- Company Location: Anantara Quy Nhon Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Executive Chef you will be responsible for leading the overall kitchen operations of the hotel. You will train and manage kitchen team members, supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities, estimate food consumption and purchase of food, select and develop recipes. Further you would need to standardize production of dishes to ensure consistent quality, establish presentation, technique and quality standards, plan and price menus, ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance, and ensure proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen. You may be required to cook certain dishes for special occasions and will oversee special catering events. The Executive Chef is directly responsible for hiring, people development and performance reviews of the kitchen team and will report to the General Manager. Additionally the Executive Chef will be responsible for driving revenue and ensuring the profitable kitchen operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree or related Culinary degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry and culinary management experience.
• Previous experience controlling food and labor costs.
• Previous experience with demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing development.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.