Sales Manager - Leisure
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will participate in all sales activities and work in line with the sales and marketing plan for the various market segments in order to exceed hotel revenue and targets. The scope of responsibility includes: promoting the hotel brand, contracting new business and maximizing revenue for the hotel. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence attending travel functions and sales road shows and organizing sales trips to promote sales for the hotel. We will provide training that will equip you to be a confident Sales Manager who stands out in the market by achieving exceptional results.You will report directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing who will provide coaching and support to enable you to achieve what you are driving for.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
• Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges and extensive traveling
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a 5 star Resort - Leisure Segment
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
Team member shall be handling European Market hence, we need a European candidate.