- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· Supporting the successful delivery of the Banquets and Events hosted by the hotel.
· To ensure the service delivered is in line with the best Anantara service standards.
· To ensure that function rooms are set and ready for the function well in advance.
· To attend pre-service briefings are completed and take responsibility for personal grooming.
· To ensure that the operating equipment of the hotel is maintained and looked after.
· To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel. To work closely with Sales colleagues in respect of requests for inspection, or care of walk-in potential clients
· To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.