- Tozeur, Tunisia
- Company Location: Anantara Tozeur Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by leading the overall kitchen operations of the hotel.Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F& B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. Plan and price menu items, orders supplies, and keep records and accounts. Supervises and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods. He must participate in checking of all purchased supplies for quality and account for each delivered item. The restaurant chef should be well versed with the cooking and the presentation of food, along with the skills like management, wherein he can manage the whole team of his subordinates. He should also have the skills like ingredients used in the food, their nutritional value, their flavors and the combination techniques for different flavoring ingredients. He must be able to present his food in interesting ways so that the guests admires the dish even before it is eaten.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any related Culinary degree
• Minimum 2 years of industry and culinary management experience with demonstrated Thai culinary skills.
• Previous experience with control food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing and development of culinary team preferred. • Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eyes for details to achieve operation excellence
• Excellence guest service skill