Customer Services Supervisor (Chinese Speaking)
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Phuket
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
- Assist to manage the day-to-day operations of the Resolution department. This includes hiring, training and performance reviews for Customer Service staff; review of consumer correspondence; interfacing with Legal, Club Services, Regulators, Club Points Owners and consumers as necessary; and coordinating efforts across division lines as required. (50%)
- Represent AVC in arbitration, mediation and local court cases. Prepare accurate and comprehensive documentation supporting AVC’s position. (10%)
- Prepare comprehensive monthly reports focusing on key issues of concern. Identify repetitive issues and address with appropriate management personnel. (10%)
- Review marketing material directed to the consumer at large. Coordinate feedback with marketing as necessary. (15%)
- Establish proactive relationships with regulatory agencies and public forums to ensure AVC are viewed in a positive light within the community. (5%)
- Special projects as assigned. (10%)
- 2-3 years related experience in customer service background and/or call center environment.
- Communication skills: Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin fluently
- Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires and complaints.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong problem solving skills as it relates to consumer communications, evaluating sale documents on complex issues and finding creative solutions.
- Ability to work effectively across division lines at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interface with external parties including regulators and private solicitors.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Self motivated with strong organizational skills. Ability to work in a multi task, multi function environment managing priorities effectively.