Contract Modification Supervisor
- Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Phuket
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Maintenance of new sales in SPI database, ensuring compliance with contract documentation requirements and targets timelines to close; management of cash, finance and pender payments, and reconciliation of debtor database. Authorised to manage and change the status of a sale in SPI database, to set up new FDB’s in SPI database and to allocate points for initial sale and on annual basis.
- Facilitate sales to close in a timely manner and in line with "number of days to close" target.
- Maintain document tracking system from Sales Preview Galleries to Corporate to Club Developer in Mauritius and to new Club Owner.
- Ensure new FDB’s are entered into the system, account for and assist in reporting to senior management on FDB usage.
- Assist in reconciliation of bank transactions for debtor payments.
- Assist in providing report to senior management on daily sales performance against budget and forecast targets.
- Monitor and maintain integrity of sales contract data recorded in SPI.
- Facilitate compliance with tax, regulatory and audit requirements for sales contracts.
- Ensure new Club Owner receives all benefits in a timely manner i.e. enrolment with exchange company (if applicable), welcome letter, Club Ownership card and FDB's.
- Support for and assistance with accounts payable function (Club and Developer)
- Support for and assistance with payroll (particularly sales commission data in SPI)
- Facilitate transfer of ownership process (including buy backs or defaults)
- Maintain changes to Club Owners personal details (address, email, etc)
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a supervisory role.
- Contract management /compliance (desirable).
- Accounts receivable management (essential).
- Intermediate Excel and Word.
- Well organised, high level of attention to detail, ability to communicate effectively with other departments.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to coach and lead people and develop a strong team culture (essential).
- Team member with strong work ethics, flexible in approach and supportive of others (essential).