- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
A strong and experienced hotel ambassador who excels at maximizing the experience and satisfaction of the resort guests. You will be responsible for taking care of our guests and our team members by coordinating all operations of the hotel. You will ensure that all team members are up to date with the current knowledge of all the hotel products and services including room types, rates, facilities, food and beverage outlets, spa and health club. You will monitor all arrivals, ensuring all guest requests are carried out smoothly and that all reservations are dealt with as efficiently as possible.
- Strong communication skills and be able to handle any one of the following languages Arabic/German/Italian/Chinese/Japanese
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Duty Manager in a luxury hotel brand
- Well versed in Opera
- Team Management Skills
- Handing Guest Loyalty Programs, Guest Relationship Management
- Decision Making and Problem Resolution Skills
- Hotel Opera knowledge and Room Allocation Skills
- Profile Quality Management Skills