- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
With a portfolio of over 2,000 outlets, we have consistently demonstrated our ability to expand our presence and achieve operational excellence in all we do. In the last 10 years alone, we have accomplished a 7-fold increase in total-system-sales and we are now one of Thailand’s top companies in the food industry.
We have enjoyed rapid growth and we remain committed to building a global organization. Today, we employ more than 32,000 people internationally with the largest number of employees located in Thailand, and we are still actively recruiting.
Our passion and fortitude propels us to be trailblazers in the food industry – for today, and for future generations.
1. Job Purpose:
Responsible for effectiveness and efficiency of the administrative and secretarial function to ensure that the supervisor effectively perform his/her job.
2. Main Responsibilities:
· Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Chief Digital Officer.
· Set up filing system and update index of files and form regularly
· Daily trace system. Photocopy the covering correspondence with trace date clearly indicated and put the photocopy into individual jacket according to the trace date.
· Coordinate and monitor all appointments, meetings, and training to ensure that schedule are logged, traced and remind all concerns.
· Update files and discard old file in the Archive store in order of topic, dates and years.
· Prepare appropriate files, folder, information, and relevant documents for each meeting
· Take minutes, check correctness and presentation before distributing and filing according to the supervisor’s discretion.
· Handling the incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate personnel.
· Compile all trace materials, sort and put them in appropriate trace date order.
· Keep records of travel expenses and update travel schedule.
· Dispatch the mailings with appropriate contents, letters, envelopes, etc.
· Ensure that monthly critique and month end reports are finished on a timely basis
· Organize associate meeting, and other related meetings and training as assigned by direct boss according to the company.
· Update information and data relevant to the department at all times
· Make airline and travel reservations for executives and associates as needed.
· Provide any assistance to the executives and associates as required i.e. work permit, driver license etc.
· Handle correspondence for all applications such as regret letter, guest complain, inquiring, confirmation, contract and any reference.
· Act as an interpreter and translator when necessary
· Keep strictly all confidential matters related to the unit.
· Assist with the facilitation of Manager Meetings, outing and other associate activities.
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors.
· Adhere to the company’s employee rules & regulations.
· Attend and contribute to all training sessions, meetings and activities as required.
· Exercise responsible behaviour at all times, positively representing the Minor Food.
· Maintain strong, professional relationship with relevant business partners.
· Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming.
· Keep the office and working areas clean and tidy at all times.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
3. Job Profile:
· Working days and hours flexible as job requirements.
· Able to work on holidays & weekends, as needed.
· Frequent contacts with senior executives and executive secretaries/ assistants.
· Able to present in English language.
· Time management and organizing skills regularly required on the job.
· Problem solving skills and creativity often required on the job.
· Job deals a lot with documents and some administrative tasks.
· Frequent use of computer programs (MS Office and basic graphic, video making applications).
· Excellent language communication skills – both English and Thai
· Computer literate (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Effective telephone communication skills
· Internet and technology savvy
· Minimum Bachelor degree in related fields
· Minimum 3 years experience in executive secretarial work with international companies
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you