Corporate HR Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Develop, direct, and implement Human Resources Strategies, Policies & Procedures. Plan and manage HR activities on both HR Policy & Development and HR Management. Provide advice and guidance on the interpretation of HR policies as they relate to individuals and company objectives. Manage, evaluate, develop and assist the staff under supervision as required
1. Human Resources Strategies, Policies & Procedures, Rules & Regulations, and other programs
- Develop human resources strategies, policies & procedures, rules & regulations in line with company strategies, and manage HR activities that create or reinforce a positive employee relations atmosphere.
- Interpret the HR policies/strategies into practices. Design and lead the implementation of human resources management system.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s practices in relation to Human Resources aspects and compliance with labour law and company rules and regulations, and policies & procedures.
- Assist in the formulation of HR annual and 5-year plan.
- Establish and implement short and long term strategic plan to build talent pipeline for current and future need.
- Prepare training budget, ensuring that the budget is strictly adhered to, that all costs are controlled and that expenditures are properly approved.
2. Human Resources Management and Services
- Oversee, manage and evaluate the effectiveness of the management of manpower planning and recruitment.
- Review and update organization structure and job descriptions; discuss with people concerned to obtain clarification of organization & job contents.
- Establish manpower planning in line with business strategy & plan and recruit the right employee for the right job at the right time.
- Ensure completion of individual KPIs and employee performance appraisal system
- Act as a custodian of employee performance appraisal, employee performance management, and IDP processes and systems.
Employee Engagement and Employee Relation
- Responsible and ensure the effectiveness of Employee engagement, Internal Communication, Company culture, Company activities
3. Human Resources competency assessment, learning and development, Talent Management, career plan and succession plan
Learning and Development
- Work with management team to develop strategy, objective and plan on-learning and development that directly reflect the organizational strategic plan.
- Responsible and ensure effectiveness of on-boarding and 120 days probation.
- Work closely with all managers and analyse the result of performance appraisal and ensure that all IDPs are in place.
- Synergise and streamline Minor’s current talent management systems and tools; Develop and update Talent Management, Development framework and manuals, and implement succession planning.
- Established total process from assessing and identifying talent pipeline, regularly reviewing individual capability vs organizational requirement, identify gap to new business potential, to development road map; Define critical positions (current & future needs) and propose critical positions with numbers of incumbents for approval.
- Formulate the Talent Development program and design learning journey that fit with each Talent Pool and Talent’s incumbent (Such as Action Based Learning that linked with sustainability development program, and New Generation Development Program, etc.)
- Handle and facilitate the Talent Management Program & Talent Review.
- Establish guidelines to identify employee competencies, organizational needs and actions required on employees’ career planning and succession planning.
4. Management Report and HR Information System (HRIS)
- Develop and manage the generation of HR & People reports from the collected data and communicate results to the people concerned.
- Develop and manage HRIS (such as Humatrix, Smartrecruiters, Successfactors and SharePoint, etc.) and effectively utilize information generated by the system and provide people concerned with HR up-to-date data and information.
- Ensure employees & HR data and records are kept up-to-date and confidentially.
- Work 5 days a week (flexible hours)
- Able to work on holidays, as needed
- Lead/coordinate HR activities
- Contact government agencies
- Present in English and Thai from time to time
- Can be a trainer and facilitator
- Use computer programs (especially MS) on a regular basis
- Work may involve travelling upcountry & overseas
- Minimum bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business Management or related fields.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with a minimum of 3 years in management level with international companies.
- Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Strong skills in driving for results.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong skills in people management and development.