CRM & Marketing Coordinator (6 months contract)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
The role is responsible for managing & executing the CRM activities of Minor Hotels as well as related marketing activities of the Marketing Communications team. The key responsibilities for this role are supporting CRM campaigns via CRM marketing platform as well as online, building out email campaigns in the CRM platform, supporting CRM on other day to day tasks, reporting, optimization, supporting content management and updates on brand.com and property pages, and manage content updates, campaign adaptations and translation.
- Solid background in marketing communications, campaign execution and evaluation
- Good experience of operating within CMS and CRM platform environments
- A Confident and articulate communicator capable of good team collaboration
- Good command of English both verbal and written
- Welcome new graduat