Marketing Manager, Real Estate
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 518 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, NH Hotel Group, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
The Marketing Manager role is responsible for supporting the development of an effective marketing strategy to drive sales for Minor’s current and upcoming real estate portfolio in its ‘home’ market in Thailand and abroad, through sound industry, market and competitive analyses and partnership development.
He/she is also responsible for executing said marketing strategy in collaboration with other members of the Minor Real Estate team. Within this scope, the incumbent will be required to implement marketing communications activities, including PR, and assist in various sales processes for Minor’s brands and residential properties.
- Advanced degree in Marketing/Communications and/or Real Estate.
- Minimum 5 years of agency or in-house marketing, communications and PR experience in relevant industry.
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape in Thailand.
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written). Fluency in Thai a plus.
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills.
- Advanced computer literacy including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of branding and design principles a plus.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, able to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team and adapt well under pressure