- Sir Bani Yas Island-Al Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, ae
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected wildlife sanctuary just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, founded by His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Home to free-roaming animals, including the near extinct Arabian Oryx, the island offers a distinct escape from the world. Located on the north shore between a lagoon and the open ocean, guests of Desert Islands also enjoy access to the facilities of sister resorts Al Sahel and Al Yamm.
- To assist in the preparation & service of food, prepare mis-en-place for the outlets as required.
- Adhere to Anantara food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests. Continually look to recommend improvements and additions to the Anantara presentation guidelines.
- To keep all working areas clean and tidy to maintain hygienic surroundings.
- Maintain food safety & protection. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
- Taking responsibility for looking after all hotel property and facilities.
- Participating in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels.
- Adhering to all personal hygiene and grooming standards, fire safety rules and health & safety rules.