Global Payments Director
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Corporate Office, Bangkok
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Reporting to the CFO, the Global Payments Director will continually review AVC’s global payment processes, providers, and systems to lower costs and manage online fraud and PCI DSS compliance. In addition, ensure AVC Owners continue to benefit from increased selection of payment options and currencies, improved card authorization rates, stringent security measures and automated, recurring payments.
Applicants will have an international background and conversant with managing multiple consumer finance teams. A strong understanding of lending practices and the ability to run multiple projects is required.
Global Payments Director will need to be engaged in leading and inspiring the teams in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of duties and responsibilities
- Explore and research new global payments initiatives, regulations and expansion
- Internally determine feasibility of new payment instruments and work with internal partners on the business case to support
- Lead and participate in active cross-functional payment projects with Digital Marketing and Marketing Call Centers
- Analyze costs, trends, and other payments related data to recommend opportunities for improvements
- Collaborate with Legal, Accounting and Tax departments regarding the implementation of new payment systems and processes
- Own the partnerships with Ingenico, other networks, banks, and payment processors
- Handle credit card contracts to ensure we are getting the full advantage of our negotiations, staying ahead of changing credit card rules and regulatory landscape
- MBA or an advanced business degree
- 3+ years in payments, technology, e-commerce or financial services
- Proven working experience in dynamic Corporate cultures
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases