Marketing and Communication Manager
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
This role is focused on creating and maintaining a high profile and positive image for the hotel/s and encouraging customer preference for the hotel/s by effectively communicating with media and industry partners. The successful candidate will work directly with the hotel teams and with the support of the Global PR team to achieve international, regional and local PR exposure, manage media relations and build loyalty amongst top tier media on behalf of the hotel/s and the brand/s, with the objective of keeping the hotel and the brand front of mind, driving revenue and helping the property to achieve their commercial objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in public relations
- At least 3+ years of experience in leading a public relations team of international operations with evident track record
- Experience in hotel or tourism business is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are mandatory
- Proficient in using computer software and publishing systems
- Proven digital and social media skills
- A sound understanding of MarCom, photography and video requirements
- Proven contacts within the travel & tourism sector – solid database of media contacts, airline partners and tourism boards
- Proactive, dynamic and able to succeed in a fast paced, deadline driven environment