Corporate HR Executive
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
Minor Food is today one of the world's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies with over 2,200 outlets operating in 27 countries. As an innovator in the food industry, we are passionate in delivering good food and great service to our customers to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
Today, we proudly operate major food retail brands in the region. Its growing portfolio currently comprises The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, ThaiXpress, The Coffee Club, Riverside Grilled Fish and Benihana, as well as restaurants under the VGC Food Group and Select Service Partners brands. Also under the food division are dairy product manufacturing facilities in Thailand under the names of Minor Dairy Limited and Minor Cheese Limited.
Responsible for providing administrative support to Corporate HR Team for developing and implementing HR policies, procedures and regulations to ensuring administration systems and company policies and procedures are followed whilst maintaining a high degree of employee satisfaction. And also responsible for a variety of complex and confidential administrative and employee activity duties in support of Corporate HR Team.
Custodian of employees’ first day journey by ensuring that stationary, computer, mobile phone, work station, ID card, building access card and other company assets are prepared by Admin Team completely and on time.
Custodian of probationary tracking process by coordinating with Humanica and line managers for probation evaluation.
Prepare new hire announcements and coordinate with Corporate Communications to publish on FoodConnect.
Responsible for onboarding programme by preparing onboarding folders, scheduling onboarding meetings and trainings, and ensuring completion per plan.
- Responsible for ordering onboarding folders and making payments
- Assist the line manager to prepare PAF (personnel action form) and follow through to ensure completion in the system.
- Assist the line manager on resignation process by ensuring completion of all documents and assets return and advise employees on process and outstanding benefits. Ensure correctness of documents and coordinate with related parties (e.g. Humanica, Admin Team) to complete the process on time.
- Assist the line manager to ensure that all HR services are provided to employees in a timely and accurate manner to create and maintain positive employee experience. HR Services include employment certification, compensation (incentive bonus) and benefits administration (social security, health insurance, medical referral form, annual health check-up reports, etc.)
- Ensure Humatrix and Oracle approval route is accurate when staff moves, resigns or changes line managers.
(2) Employee Engagement
- Champion employee engagement activities execution for Minor Food Corporate, including employee birthdays, Minor Food Customer Day, Good Deeds of the Month, Founder's Day, Heinecke Foundation, X-Mas Party, New Year Merit, etc.
- Maintain good relationship and understanding with all employees via effective communication and activities
- Facilitate effective communication and working relationship across functions
(3) Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support to the line manager in implementing HR policies & procedures, and rules & regulations.
- Support the line manager with strict confidentiality to update employees data & records, Organization Chart, and report on a timely basis.
- Assist the line manager to prepare various summary HR reports to communicate to the people concerned or for other purposes.
- Prepare and arrange meetings and conferences, schedules appointments for Corporate HR’s activities.
- Work 5 days a week (flexible hours)
- Able to work on holidays & weekends, as needed
- Use computer programs (Microsoft Office, Visio) on a regular basis
- Use HR systems (SuccessFactors, Humatrix, etc.) as part of day-to-day work.
- Lead/ coordinate employee activities across companies.
- Work may involve travelling upcountry.
- Support Team to prepare HR Executive Summary | Monthly
- Prepare HR reports as required | Incident
- Supply employee information to relevant stakeholders | Incident
- Follow up KPI, IDP and Successor list in SuccessFactors | Monthly
- Support team to prepare on-boarding document for L3 and above | Monthly
- Support Minor Food HR team for HR activities/ Staff party | Monthly
- Coordinate & support CSR team for Good Deeds activities | Monthly
- Prapare, follow up and submit HR forms to Humanica | Incident
- Support team to keep track on probation report | Monthly
- Coordinate with Corporate Finance and Humanica for monthly 8.33% incentive | Monthly
- Prepare employment certification/ medical referral form | Incident
- Send financial report from (NPAT & Personal to revenue) to employee (L3 & above) | Monthly
- Strategic thinking and systematic approach in execution
- Computer literacy – e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of Thai and English languages (both written and spoken)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to handle multiple tasks/ projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Mature and sensitive about confidentiality
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or any related fields.
At least 1-2 years of experience in related fields.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision to be a leading food operator maximizing stakeholders’ value.
We also share an inspiring organisation culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities.
This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated and agile with a successful track record, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you