Marketing & Communications Manager
- Anantara Dhigu Resort, Anantara Veli Resort & Naladhu Private Island Maldives, mv
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
You work closely with the Cluster Director of PR and Communication, Corporate Office and your team to set up, establish and drive the hotels' financial performance and creating results by maximizing efforts with innovative marketing and communication ideas. You will develop rapports with key media and international media agencies.. You will be responsible to build and develop the hotels' sales and marketing leadership in your geographic assignment. Through your effective management, passion and enthusiasm you will be able to successfully inspire and coach your team and ensure marketing brand standards are fully respected. You would also oversees the implementation of marketing and PR strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions as well as monitoring competitor marketing and PR activities. With the growing importance of social media the responsibility for monitoring and implementation lies with his role. We would like you to establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners as well as to maintain a consistent brand image throughout all sales, PR, marketing and MarCom activities. Lastly you would oversees the implementation of the brand strategy and brand standards at a hotel level and implements corrective measures if necessary.
- Manage, develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy by property for the Hotels & Resorts located in the assigned region
- Manage all brand, advertising and marketing, creative and media buying
- Maintain and direct all third-party related agencies as per the hotels and resorts requirements
- Manage an effective e-Communications and social media strategy to support the overall business objectives
- Identify potential sponsorship and promotional opportunities for each property and manage the strategic business alliances and relationships
- Develop and implement an eCommunications strategy to support the business objectives.
- Monitor industry trends and keep senior managers appraised of brand perceptions and any potential issues that would have a negative impact on the business
- Liaise and meet regularly with General Manager & EXCOM team to ensure that all specific requirements for marketing related work are managed
- Effectively communicates with all levels, manage reports
- A strong leader, who can articulate a vision and translate it to reality
- Brand ambassador
• Bachelor's degree equivalent International degree in Marketing, Business or Commerce MBA
• 4+ years of international marketing and communications experience
• Previous experience as PR & Communication Manager in a luxurious hotel brand or agency background