- Mauritius, Mauritius, Mauritius
- Company Location: Anantara Iko Mauritius Resort & Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will responsible to support guests, particularly those involved in coordinating meetings and conferences, in ensuring that all of their audio-visual and IT needs are met, and that all their IT equipment works to their full satisfaction. You will maintain a full and thorough knowledge of standard IT equipment and how it all works together, including PCs, laser projectors, audio speakers, TVs, DVD players, CD-ROM players as well as to maintain a full and working knowledge of hardware, operating systems, application software and supporting tools available in the market today.
• Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
• One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
• Good knowledge in IT and Audio Visual.
Applications open to Mauritians only.