- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Pizza Company is a member of The Minor Food; one of global largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. The Pizza Company made its market debut in Thailand in March 2001. With the fighting spirit of leaders and the determination of ‘The Pizza’ team, The Pizza Company soared to become Thailand’s market leader since the first day of launch. The brand prides itself on serving great tasting, local favorite pizzas for all dining occasions.
Just like our flavorful signature pizzas, people development is at the core of what made The Pizza Company a great place to grow your career and make your mark. We provide employees opportunities for professional growth and development because we truly believe that our people are what make our company great and that history has taught us that “people build brands, not brands that build people”. Every day, our 8000+ associates work hard to unlock the impossibility and unleash our potential to serve our customers with the best products and service to celebrate everyone’s dining occasion.
Plan & execute marketing calendar / programs that drive The Pizza Company to be is the most exciting all occasion Italian Inspired casual dining restaurant.
Maximize marketing programs & relevant New Product Development / product calendar to deliver company’s business goals.
- Regularly conduct post campaign analysis to improve / modify future plans.
- Work with agency to ensure strong and consistent brand communications and media plan building DI TOM via all customer touchpoints.
- Drive and align marketing program planning and execution with cross functional dept, external agencies, and key stakeholders ensuring aligned view and proper implementation.
- Develop good understanding of customer needs via regular store & call center visits, social listening tools, and competitive monitoring.
- Ensure that marketing programs meet the needs and maximize growth of Franchise business.
- Ensure proper allocation of marketing funds to deliver best ROI.
- Bachelor ‘s degree or higher in Marketing , Business Administration or any related field
- At least 7 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies.
- Experience in marketing communication, with good knowledge of restaurant operations and management or FMCG.
- Experience in social media and marketing analytics
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint