Marketing Director - Restaurant
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Pizza Company is a member of The Minor Food; one of global largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. The Pizza Company made its market debut in Thailand in March 2001. With the fighting spirit of leaders and the determination of ‘The Pizza’ team, The Pizza Company soared to become Thailand’s market leader since the first day of launch. The brand prides itself on serving great tasting, local favorite pizzas for all dining occasions.
Just like our flavorful signature pizzas, people development is at the core of what made The Pizza Company a great place to grow your career and make your mark. We provide employees opportunities for professional growth and development because we truly believe that our people are what make our company great and that history has taught us that “people build brands, not brands that build people”. Every day, our 8000+ associates work hard to unlock the impossibility and unleash our potential to serve our customers with the best products and service to celebrate everyone’s dining occasion.
To develop marketing programs that drives The Pizza Company to be is the most exciting Italian Inspired casual dining restaurant for everyday occasion.
- Develop strong annual marketing / product calendar that resonate with customers and enable brand to achieve budgeted target.
- Regularly review and revise marketing programs and product range / menu to best suit customer & market conditions.
- Develop full understanding of Dine In store segmentation and develop appropriate programs to increase customer count.
- Work with retailers and strategic partners to ensure strong brand visibility & increased traffic.
- Regularly monitor sales gap vs target and drive team to propose relevant LSM initiatives to close gaps.
- Develop and maintain a system of competitor movements and best practices for Pizza and Dine-in food industry.
- Work with Digital Marketing team to implement best-in-class digital marketing programs including CRM personalized marketing, rewards, digital couponing, social engagement and brand building via digital media channels.
- Ensure proper allocation of marketing funds to deliver best ROI on marketing objectives.
- Maintain good working relationship with all cross functional dept and external agencies ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans.
- Ensure that marketing programs meet the needs and maximize growth of Franchise business.
- Build team capability in order to ensure continued growth of the business. Identify and address team performance gap in order to help team stay on track.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Management, Marketing or any related fields.
- At least 10 year experience in directing and leading sales and marketing team of international companies.
- Solid experience in managing integrated marketing communication, with good knowledge of restaurant operations and management.
- Proficiency in English communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for results
- Strong in innovative thinking and people management
- Good connection and networking with the media and industrial bodies
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you